Monday, October 3, 2016

Hiatus



"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures." Jessamyn West

I have been on a sabbatical to focus on a new direction with the blog, and the end of the Dream Walker series. The final novel will included a guest appearance of Derek Chin, who will display some of his well known charm and wit as well as his JKD skills.

I hope you like the new design of the blog page as well as the new end of the month installments. The focus on a once a month newsletter type of approach should allow for more time to fulfill my obligations with less stress. The direction of the blog as well as the direction for my next books (at least for the foreseeable future), will be on the ever evolving discovery of self through little adventures. Life is best approached as an adventure, and this is the direction I wish to take in my blog and books. My Dream Walker series was a part of this adventure but it was retrospective of my life from three separate points of view. Each of the main characters in the series of eight books were part of an examination of what could have happened in this fictional world. I still based all of the stories on my life and experiences as well as some of my friends and students but with alterations in the time line, organizations, and the blending of multiple personalities together.

My next books and blogs will address adventures that I am undertaking or am planning. These will included various elements of my life's passions. Warriors arts will continue to be a central theme as well as internal and external travels.  

“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.” Albert Einstein

Rand Law Books


No comments: